What Went Well:
• We kept battling and tried to create the play.
• We employed the 4-5-1 formation well and then changed to the 4-4-2 formation for the final 20 mins.
• There were signs that the ‘Team Shape’ was slowly starting to be utilised, but the temptation was to revert back to what was comfortable.
• We kept a clean sheet, which was encouraging and well deserved.
• Overall, it was a very encouraging performance by all of the squad members.
What Could Have Been Better:
• Our creative play and finishing in the final third.
• More communication required.
Action Points To Work On In Trg & Future Matches:
• Pass and move.
• Team positions and shape.
• Set pieces.
Man of the Match: Richard Judd. A strong team captain’s role was delivered and throughout the match he controlled the defensive line and created play from the back.