What Went Well:
• The whole squad of 16 players was utilised and they were fully committed and displayed great determination throughout the whole of the match.
• 4 well taken and deserved goals.
• Our heads did not drop when we went 2-1 down. We executed the perfect response by scoring quickly.
• Our short passing and movement game was very good and was used to good effect.
What Could Have Been Better:
• Closing down quicker.
Action Points To Work On In Trg & Future Matches:
• Continue to work on fitness.
• Recovery runs.
Man of the Match: Simon Chapman. Throughout the whole game he was running on to through balls and he worked well with Jack Gough up front. He exerted pressure on the opposition’s defensive line and scored 2 goals when the slightest of opportunity arose. This was an excellent game for him to finish on prior to going back to University. Thank you.